A Sonnet to the Self-Appointed Ill-Will Ambassador to Islam
To the Self-Appointed Ill-Will Ambassador to Islam
Who dares to speak must also give his ear
To admonition, for 'tis rarer in
This dismal age to have a saint appear
Than e'er it was, and whoso might begin
To think himself beyond reproach will find
His ev'ry utterance upon the scales.
Therefore, it would be wise to bear in mind
That unabashÃ¨d slander never fails
To bring a swift and righteous judgment down
On him who gives it voice; and it is plain
To see that infamy - the scoundrel's crown -
Alone survives when naught else shall remain.
The surest safeguard 'gainst any complaint
Is simple practice of mature restraint.
- T. F. Josephus, Jr.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More pucchronicle News Articles
Recent pucchronicle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR PUCCHRONICLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST PUCCHRONICLE NEWS
RECENT PUCCHRONICLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Get Involved in Preventing Mosquitoes
- Preparing 21st Century Enterprises for Success in the...
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Wedding Photographer
- Tips for Seniors Who Suffer From Muscle Aches and Pains
- A Safer Alternative to Opioids for Treating Chronic Pain
- How Brand Marketers Drive Lift in Loyalty, Reach
- A New Way to Deal With Dry Mouth
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Encourages Parents to Reclaim Family...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Welcomes Dr. Arthur Levine to their Advisory Board
- LendEDU 2016 College Students and Personal Finance Study
- FINALS SUCK: JOLLY RANCHER CANDY EMBRACES THE LONGEST, SUCKIEST WEEK OF COLLEGE
- Facebook & America East To Keynote College Sports Summit, June 1-3, GA
- Sodexo Reveals The 20ish Under 20ish Hunger Squad For 2016