A Sonnet to the Self-Appointed Ill-Will Ambassador to Islam
To the Self-Appointed Ill-Will Ambassador to Islam
Who dares to speak must also give his ear
To admonition, for 'tis rarer in
This dismal age to have a saint appear
Than e'er it was, and whoso might begin
To think himself beyond reproach will find
His ev'ry utterance upon the scales.
Therefore, it would be wise to bear in mind
That unabashÃ¨d slander never fails
To bring a swift and righteous judgment down
On him who gives it voice; and it is plain
To see that infamy - the scoundrel's crown -
Alone survives when naught else shall remain.
The surest safeguard 'gainst any complaint
Is simple practice of mature restraint.
- T. F. Josephus, Jr.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More pucchronicle News Articles
Recent pucchronicle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR PUCCHRONICLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST PUCCHRONICLE NEWS
RECENT PUCCHRONICLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Pointers for Packing the Perfect Summer Picnic
- Natural Snacks Make Nutritious Meals
- How American-Made Products Benefit Many
- Los Hispanos Celebran El Verano Con Diversión,...
- Minimizing the Mess: How to Keep a Clean Home With Kids
- Millennials Help Boost the Popularity of ETFs
- How to Handle the Potential Pitfalls of Dating
- Smart Homes Save Time and Money
- Simple Steps to Safeguard Your Second Home
- Smart Ways to Save on Home Insurance
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- vitaminwater® Announces Project Hustle Finalists
- Supermodel Jaslene Gonzalez to Speak at Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority 25th Anniversary Sisterhood Retreat
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS
- NEW WEBSITE FEATURES COLLEGE PROFESSORS EXCLUSIVELY AS ONLINE TUTORS
- Dickinson College and Jadu Reinvent Website and Portal with 'Single Experience Student Platform'