A Sonnet to the Self-Appointed Ill-Will Ambassador to Islam
To the Self-Appointed Ill-Will Ambassador to Islam
Who dares to speak must also give his ear
To admonition, for 'tis rarer in
This dismal age to have a saint appear
Than e'er it was, and whoso might begin
To think himself beyond reproach will find
His ev'ry utterance upon the scales.
Therefore, it would be wise to bear in mind
That unabashÃ¨d slander never fails
To bring a swift and righteous judgment down
On him who gives it voice; and it is plain
To see that infamy - the scoundrel's crown -
Alone survives when naught else shall remain.
The surest safeguard 'gainst any complaint
Is simple practice of mature restraint.
- T. F. Josephus, Jr.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More pucchronicle News Articles
Recent pucchronicle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR PUCCHRONICLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST PUCCHRONICLE NEWS
- Commencement at Civic Center draws mixed feelings from PUC community
- Players find excitement in Intramural 8-ball
- Mighty Ducks continue undefeated in playoffs
- PUC introduces mandatory diversity training
- Saboteurs stomp Penny Wars competition
- Feeling stressed out?
- Assistant director of human resources dies after 14-year cancer fight
RECENT PUCCHRONICLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The INs and OUTs of a Hospital Stay
- The Movie Studio Reveals New Opportunities for Indie...
- Brighten Your Holidays With LED Lights
- Tell Congress to Protect Paper Investor Reports
- Climb Stairs Without Hurting Yourself
- Is Your Baby Ready for Chewing?
- Millennials Are Determined to Lessen Their Kids' College...
- Organizar Un Maratón De La Película Star...
- Know Your Drug Costs Before You Leave the Doctor's Office
- Shopping for a New Sofa? Keep These Design Tips in Mind