Bored In Class 03/05/2012
A banner displayed in CLO Concourse encourages students to fight the investigation findings of Associate Professor Maurice Eisenstein. Brandon Hayes
Political cartoon by Nikko Elliott, PUC student, whose views do not necessarily represent those of The Chronicle.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More pucchronicle News Articles
Recent pucchronicle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR PUCCHRONICLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST PUCCHRONICLE NEWS
- Commencement at Civic Center draws mixed feelings from PUC community
- Players find excitement in Intramural 8-ball
- Mighty Ducks continue undefeated in playoffs
- PUC introduces mandatory diversity training
- Saboteurs stomp Penny Wars competition
- Feeling stressed out?
- Assistant director of human resources dies after 14-year cancer fight
RECENT PUCCHRONICLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A Better Valentine's Day Gift for Couples?
- Crowdfunding's Latest Effort: Preventing Youth Sports...
- El Regalo Ideal Para Cualquier Etapa De Tu Relación
- Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money
- Flu Season Has Arrived: Helpful Tips to Prevent the...
- 2016 Resolutions: Time for an Update?
- GlobalGiving and Athletic Tips Partner to Help Keep Young...
- Share Your Love This Valentine's Day
- From Bratty to Bearable, Global Nanny Jo Frost Tackles...
- Fibromyalgia: The Disease Whose Exact Cause Remains Unknown