Bored In Class 03/05/2012
A banner displayed in CLO Concourse encourages students to fight the investigation findings of Associate Professor Maurice Eisenstein. Brandon Hayes
Political cartoon by Nikko Elliott, PUC student, whose views do not necessarily represent those of The Chronicle.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More PUC Chronicle News Articles
Recent PUC Chronicle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR PUC CHRONICLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST PUC CHRONICLE NEWS
- PUC's students, faculty, staff hope new year allows them to build on current...
- The Amazing Spider-Man #1 Comic Review
- University seeks to perform well in accreditation
- PUC's administration seeks university-wide sharing of information about...
- PUC begins financial literacy initiative to aid student retention, employee...
- Public relations alumni plan May 16 networking event
- University builds on community partnerships
RECENT PUC CHRONICLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit